Nice photos, KK, and definitely an alien landscape in comparison to the Maine carpet of greenery. I spent some time in Nevada and saw quite a bit of landscape like that :-)
Hey,I've been to this place too. Despite the heat ( though, it wasn't as Hot in June as it has been the past week or so )- I loved it! There is a different kind of beauty in the desert.
Nice photos, KK, and definitely an alien landscape in comparison to the Maine carpet of greenery. I spent some time in Nevada and saw quite a bit of landscape like that :-)
ReplyDeleteThank you. Very different from my rainy PNW as well, Tim. Maine is one of the few states I've never visited. Must do that some time. :)
ReplyDeleteStrongly urge that visit to take place when we're not having one of our rare hurricanes :-)
ReplyDeleteBy the way, thanks so much for the "Bones in the Tree" review. I'm both humbled and grateful :-)
Hey,I've been to this place too. Despite the heat ( though, it wasn't as Hot in June as it has been the past week or so )- I loved it! There is a different kind of beauty in the desert.
ReplyDelete