Monday, October 10, 2011

Thoughts on Sleeves

I realized the other day that I am a bit weird about sleeves. When it is cool out, I like to wear long sleeve shirts and hoodies. However, I noticed I am always pushing the sleeves up. They're usually about half way up my forearm.

Kinda like this...only I don't look remotely like her.

Funny thing is, although I push my sleeves up like that I am absolutely NOT a fan of 3/4 sleeves.

Note the sleeves hit exactly the same spot as the pushed up jacket above.





I actually have a shirt just like that one...I hate it. I don't know why it is still in my closet. I never wear it.

The one disadvantage to pushing your sleeves up all day...the sleeves get kinda stretched out & look funny by the end of the day.

2 comments:

  1. A very random post today, my dear. You amuse me. LOL. The shirt is probably still in your closet for the same reason there are shirts in mine I've never worn and probably never will. Laziness. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes random thoughts should just be shared.

    ReplyDelete