Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Late Night Reading

I love to read. Even more, I love to find a book that sucks me so far into it's world that I struggle to return to reality. A book that stays on my mind long after I've finished it. A book that leaves me yearning for another peek into the world inside.

The other night, I found one of those books. Reclaiming Ter Chadain by C.S. Yelle.

If you love the fantasy worlds found in the Inkheart series or the Ranger Apprentice series, you will love Ter Chadain.

I enjoyed it so much I stayed up until 2 a.m. to finish it...on a work night...when I had to be up by six the next morning.  Oops.

Let's just say my alarm clock and I did battle in the morning. My snooze would have won if not for a timely text message from a friend. (Thanks friend.)

Thanks, C.S. Yelle, for writing such a fantastic world. I look forward to another trip.

What book have you loved recently? I'd love to hear.

1 comment:

  1. I am amazed each and every time I hear someone say such wonderful things about my work.  My work.  Still a little hard to believe. 
    Thank you so much for reading Reclaiming Ter Chadain and then blogging about it.  WOW! 
    C.S.Yelle 

    ReplyDelete