Watching her chase her toy mouse or a bouncing ball across our wood floors is hysterical. She can't get any traction and slides all over the place.
I'm not a fan of her wandering the house at night. When I let her do this when she first came to live with us she jumped up on my bed all night long...well, until I was sick of it and put her in the bathroom. This has become our nightly ritual. When it's bed time, the girls give the cat loves and she gets put in the bathroom with her food, water and litter box.
Due to some half-assed handy work my bathroom door doesn't have a latch. So I can pull it shut and it's pretty tight, but it doesn't actually latch closed.
When the cat is totally annoyed with being shut in the bathroom she claws under the door at the carpet and such. It's quite funny to see her little paw dart out from under the door. At least, it was funny until she figured out she could claw at the door...and pull it open.
I didn't believe it until I saw with my own eyes. Strong cat...a bit ingenious too. If she's that smart why can't she figure out I don't want her in my bed?
No comments:
Post a Comment