It was super fun. It was drizzly and cool, but all of that was forgotten as we ran through the woods on trails softened with fallen pine needles.
Then the boys (fifteen year olds) decided it would be even more fun to reenact the Hunger Games.
There were arrows flying all over the place! Stealth and evasion were instituted. I believe there was even a hatchet blow to the head!
The funniest part was when my son went turbo sprint into a corner and lost traction tumbling into a triple barrel roll. Of course, being a good mom I withheld my laughter until after I made sure he was uninjured. ;)
I'm hoping to make this part of my normal workout routine. After all, laughter is good medicine!
What fun activities do you like to include in your workout?
Embedding was disabled for this video...please follow the link.

No comments:
Post a Comment