I am rarely excited for books turned movies, but the Hunger Games series was AMAZING, and the movie looks like it may actually be its equal. Can't wait. If you haven't had the opportunity to read the series, I encourage you to pick them up ASAP.
Why haven't I heard of this series? Looks like a good one. Let me know if the movie lives up to the book. So many movies fail to meet the high expectations I have after reading the book...so much so that now I have no expectations. lol.
You really should pick up the books. They are marketed as YA. It was recommended by my son's English teacher, but holy moly they are intense! Love, peril, life & death, evil overlords, the whole bit!
Why haven't I heard of this series? Looks like a good one. Let me know if the movie lives up to the book. So many movies fail to meet the high expectations I have after reading the book...so much so that now I have no expectations. lol.
ReplyDeleteYou really should pick up the books. They are marketed as YA. It was recommended by my son's English teacher, but holy moly they are intense! Love, peril, life & death, evil overlords, the whole bit!
ReplyDelete